1. USER INFORMATION
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
DFACTORY BARCELONA is the RESPONSIBLE for the processing of the USER’s personal data and informs that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April (GDPR), and the Organic Law 3/201, of 5 December (LOPDGDD).
Why do we process your personal data?
To maintain a commercial relationship with the USER. The operations foreseen to carry out the treatment are:
- Sending commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that allow commercial communications to be made. These communications must be made through the RESPONSIBLE and are related to its products and services, or to its collaborators or suppliers, with whom it has reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties never have access to personal data.
- To carry out market studies and statistical analyses.
- Process requests, answer queries or any other type or request made by the USER through any of the contact methods available on the RESPONSIBLE’s website.
- Send the newsletter online, about news, offers and promotions in our activity.
For what reason can we process your personal data?
Because the processing is legitimised by article 6 of the GDPR as follows:
- With the consent of the USER: sending of commercial communications and the newsletter.
- In the legitimate interest of the RESPONSIBLE: to carry out market studies, statistical analyses, etc. and to applications, requests, etc. at the request of the USER.
How long will we keep your personal data?
They will be kept for no longer than is necessary to maintain the purpose of the treatment or for as long as there are legal prescriptions that dictate custody and when no longer necessary for this purpose, they will be deleted with appropriate security measures to guarantee the anonymisation of the data or their destruction.
¿Who do we give your personal data to?
No communication of personal data to third parties is foreseen except, if necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of the processing, to our service providers related to communications, with whom the RESPONSIBLE has formalised the confidentiality and processing manager contracts required by the privacy regulations in force.
What are your rights?
The rights of the USER are:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- The right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of their data and the right to limit or oppose its processing.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es) if they consider that the processing does not comply with current legislation.
Contact information for exercising rights:
DFACTORY BARCELONA. Lletra A de la Zona Franca, 51, 08040 BARCELONA (Spain). E-mail: email@example.com
2. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The USER, by ticking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, expressly and freely and unequivocally accepts that their data are necessary to meet their request. The RESPONSABILE will indicate which data are necessary to provide an optimal service to the USER. If this information is not provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely adapted to the USER’s needs.
The USER guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are true and is responsible for communicating any modification of the same.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on the personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations for the processing of personal data for which it is responsible, and manifestly with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, for which they are processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantee that it has implemented appropriate technical and organisational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of USERS and has provided them with the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
For more information about privacy guarantees, you can contact the RESPONSIBLE person through DFACTORY BARCELONA. Lletra A de la Zona Franca, 51, 08040 BARCELONA (Spain). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org